Optimal usage of senhasegura resources.
What it is
Integrated load balancing solution, which monitors various aspects of senhasegura Cluster and performs the balancing of incoming connections in the application instances.
- Less troubleshooting time;
- Save deployment and support costs with vendors of balancing solutions;
- Optimization of resource utilization, resulting in higher bandwidth, lower latency, and ensuring a fault-tolerant architecture.
How it works
PAM Load Balancer is able to monitor various aspects of senhasegura Cluster, and thus act as a load balancer, efficiently distributing data traffic to each of the cluster instances.
- Efficient request distribution or load balancing across cluster instances;
- Maximizes data bandwidth optimizes resource usage capacity;
- Ensures high availability and confidence in different members of the senhasegura Cluster.
- Integrated and configured in the senhasegura solution;
- Advanced health check features for the senhasegura Cluster;
- Flexibility to add or remove clustered instances on demand;